1. What age groups does your service cater for?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we cater for children from 6 months to 12 years old.
2. We have 6-month and 12-year olds coming to our event; how do you cater for both ages?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we can divide the room and our staff, whilst having specialised activities for a variety of ages.
3. Is there a minimum number of hours and children required at the event?
We require a minimum of 3 hours for our events and our smallest package is up to 10 children.
4. How many staff members will attend the event?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we adhere to Ofsted regulations with our staff to children ratios.
1:3 - for children under 2 years
1:4 - for children 2-3
1:8 - for children 3 and over
5. Are your staff qualified?
All our staff are DBS checked, first-aid trained, have at least 2 years' experience and are qualified in Childcare.
6. Would I be able to pay by cheque?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we take all forms of payment, including cheques, bank transfer, cash, and card. To hold your date we require a non-refundable 25% deposit and the remainder to be paid 2 weeks before the event.
7. If I am not looking for a package could I hire your staff and equipment separately?
At Pop Up, Party & Play both our staff and equipment can be hired separately - see our website for more details.
8. Do you provide food at your events?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we can provide food at an additional cost, but we can also liaise with caterers to have the children’s meals within the pop-up creche room.
9. Do you provide an area for children who would like to sleep or have naptime?
Yes, we provide sleeping areas for children who would like to sleep or take a nap during the event.
10. I have noticed that you offer a range of different themes for your Pop Up events; would I be able to choose my own?
At Pop Up, Party & Play we offer a variety of themes including Forest Fun, Jolly Jungle, and Soaring Space. If you require a specific theme for your event we can tailor it to your requirements.
11. I am worried about the safety of the children, what procedures do you have in place?
Our CEO will personally do an onsite visit to your venue before the event day to carry out a risk assessment of the room/area. We will then liaise with the venue if there are any changes we required/recommend.
On the day itself, we will carry out checks of the room throughout and have a secure check in / check out system for the children. This includes sign in and out system for the parents and ID wrist bands for the children.
Frequently Asked Questions